We study the Bible in order to know what God has revealed about Himself, about Christ, about ourselves and about the world in which we live. In short, we study the Bible in order to know truth, both objectively and subjectively. As such, studying the Bible is an important part of spiritual formation. There are various Bible studies that take place throughout any given month.
- Men’s Bible study takes place on the last Thursday evening of the month.
- Women’s Morning Bible Study takes place on Thursday mornings as announced.
- Women’s Evening Bible Study takes place on Wednesday evenings as announced.
- Under Construction is a group of young men that meets the second Wednesday of every month.
- Proven Men is a group of men that meets to study various facets of biblical manhood and for mutual encouragement and accountability.