I agree to participate in the activities of the conference and cooperate with my chaperones and camp directors. I agree
to be respectful of other campers, the camp directors, chaperones, and their property. I will not damage or deface the
campgrounds. I have read the conference rules above and will conduct myself in accordance with them. I understand that if I break this agreement, I will be subject to discipline, may be sent home immediately, and may not be allowed to attend future conferences.
I agree I will not come to camp if I have had a fever or cough in the week prior to camp or if any of the members of my household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the two weeks prior to camp.
Campers under 18 years old must have their parents participate in filling out this form to approve this application. For those 18 years and older, Parent/Guardian signature is not necessary.
1. I approve that the above-named registrant will attend the HRC Youth Conference.
2. The registrant’s health condition is suitable for him/her to participate in camp activities.
3. I understand that all due precautions will be taken. In spite of this, I acknowledge that accidents and illnesses do occur. I will not hold Camp Michiwana, HRC, camp directors, or camp chaperones liable for any accident or illness which occurs during the conference.
4. In case of a medical emergency, I give permission to medical personnel selected by the camp directors to hospitalize and secure proper treatment (including medicine, anesthesia, and/or surgery) for my child. In the event of an emergency, this form may be photocopied and distributed as needed.
5. I will oversee the clothing my child packs for camp and that it will be in conformance with the above guidelines.
6. I have read and agree to the conference rules. If it is deemed necessary by the camp directors that my child be sent home, I will be responsible for the expenses incurred, including transportation. I also realize that all registration and conference fees are forfeited in such an event.
7. I agree I will not send my child to camp if he/she has had a fever or cough in the week prior to camp or if any of the members of his/her household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the two weeks prior to camp.
This section to be filled out by parent or legal guardian.
The fee for camp is $155 (US funds only) for those who register before Monday, June 14. The fee is $180 for those who register after June 14. This includes all meals and lodging.
This section to be filled out by part-time campers only. Please complete this section by checking which night(s)/meal(s) you will be at camp so we can pay our appropriate fees. Meals cost $10 and each night of lodging is $35. You will select quantity of meals and how many nights of lodging at the Paypal site (unless you choose to pay by check).
WHAT TO BRING
All campers should bring a Bible, sleeping bag, pillow, flashlight, and bug repellent. You may wish to have an umbrella, fitted sheet, camera or additional reading material as well. Campers may wish to bring money to purchase books or for special activities.
Grace Adventures offers a wide variety of activities. At the lake you may swim, canoe, or kayak. The athletic field is perfect for soccer, football, or ultimate Frisbee. Volleyball courts are also available. Inside, ping pong tables will be set up. Bring along whatever you might wish to use for these activities.
The conference rules are outlined on the electronic application form, and you are asked to obey these guidelines out of love. They are intended to provide Christian direction to your behavior and its motives. If followed, they will enrich the camp environment and allow for the greatest possible growth among us. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please feel free to contact us! Your camp directors this year are:
Mr. and Mrs. Rich and Karen TenElshof (616) 791-9409